Competition: Win a Burlesque Corset
Win with Girly Night Out!
To show how much we love our girly night out girls, we're offering all of you the chance to win a little treat from GNO every week. All you need to do is follow us on Twitter so see which competitions we will be launching weekly...
This week, we're going all out and offering you the chance to win a gorgeous corset and tutu set.
Going to a Moulin Rouge themed fancy dress? Then this is the perfect item for you!
- Black boned corset
- With pale pink ribbon detail and lace trim
- Zip fastening to the side
- Lace up back wth pale pink ribbon
- Matching black ruffle mini, net tutu
- Size M - fits approx sizes 8 to 10
Perfect for a Burlesque theme, Moulin Rouge fancy dress or Hen Night....
There is only ONE of these gorgeous sets to win! To enter this competition, simply follow @GirlyNightOut and retweet our competition post below!
The competition will close at 1pm on Friday the 12th of July. We’ll announce the winner on our Twitter page so remember to follow AND retweet! Spread the word ladies....
The Boring Ts and Cs:
- Competition is open to UK residents only - item will be posted to a UK address
- We will endeavour to send out prizes within 5 working days on our standard service
- No purchase necessary
- Only 1 entry will count per person (altough you may RT as many times as you wish!)
- To enter, the competition MUST be entered in its entirety. If you fail to complete both parts of the competition, your entry will not be included.
- All entries will be thoroughly checked.
- If you are the chosen winner, we will notfiy you on our Twitter account and contact you vis direct message for postage details.
- By entering the competition, you agree to let us publish your name on our twitter account.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for a cash prize.
- This competition is being run by Girly Night Out
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time.
Good Luck Ladies! Love the Girly Night Scout
"Always on the hunt for your girly night out essentials"