Win a Barbie Print Midi Dress with Girly Night Out!
"I'm a Barbie Girl, in a Barbie World!"
If you are an 80s girl, living in a Barbie world, then you will LOVE our latest competition....
Up for grabs is one gorgeous Barbie print midi dress!
Perfect for Summer nights, girly nights out or even for an 80s fancy dress theme?! (Who says fancy dress can't be fashionable!) This fab pink dress is covered from top to toe in a vibrant Barbie print! The dress is made from a lightweight viscose material with cap sleeves - plus the midi length is totally on trend...
Available in two sizes: S/M or M/L!
How to Enter!
We'll be sharing our competition on Twitter so make sure that you follow @GirlyNightOut and RT our competition tweet for your entry to be considered.
Hurry though.... The competition will close at 1pm on Friday the 26th of July. We’ll announce the winner on our Twitter page so remember to follow AND retweet! Spread the word ladies....
The Super Important Ts and Cs:
- This competition is open to UK residents only - item will be posted to a UK address
- We will endeavour to send out prizes within 5 working days from the competition end date on our standard service
- No purchase necessary
- Only 1 entry will count per person (altough you may RT as many times as you wish!)
- To enter, the competition MUST be entered in its entirety. If you fail to complete both parts of the competition, your entry will not be included.
- All entries will be thoroughly checked.
- If you are the chosen winner, we will notfiy you on our Twitter account and contact you via direct message for postage details.
- By entering the competition, you agree to let us publish your name on our twitter account.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for a cash prize.
- This competition is being run by Girly Night Out (that's us!)
- Winner will be chosen at random from all entrants.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time.
Good Luck Ladies! Love the Girly Night Scout
"Always on the hunt for your girly night out essentials"