With just over a week until HMS Bestival sets sail, we have a fab giveaway lined up to make sure that you look truly nautical...
We have 1 Sexy Sailor Costume up for grabs over on our Facebook page! You can enter by clicking on the image above and following the instructions on our competition page. It's super easy! Simply get social... The more that you share the comp, the more chances that you have of winning.
What's The Prize?
A lovely little outfit by Leg Avenue. The Sailor Costume includes a navy dress with nautical style, double breasted button front. Matching belt with anchor buckle, a cute little Tie and of course, a Sailpr Captain Hat!
The costume is available in one size only: Size S/M and should fit approximately sizes 8 to 10.
Hurry! The competition ends on Tuesday 3rd September and our winner will be announced ASAP to ensure that the lucky victor receives their prize in time for Bestival!
What is Bestival?
Bestival Festival takes place on the Isle of Wight over the 5th to the 8th September. Not only does Bestival have yet another amazing musical line up this year, but over the 10 years that it has been running, it has earned itself a reputation as having THE BEST FANCY DRESS PARADE EVER!!
(If you don't believe us, google "Bestival Fancy Dress")
Previous years themes have included Wildlife (2012), "Rock Stars, Pop Stars and Divas" (2011), Fantasy, Space Oddity" (2009) and "30,000 Freaks Under the Sea" (2008).
This years theme of "Nautical But Nice" is sure to be a hit with festival goers. We expect to see many strange and wonderful things including sea monsters, Mermaids, Sailors, Captains and maybe even the odd jellyfish or two...
What would you go as? If you're stuck for inspiration (or cash) then make sure you enter our competition to try and WIN a Sailor costume.
Good Luck Ladies! Love the Girly Night Scout
"Always on the hunt for your girly night out essentials"
The Super Important Ts and Cs:
- This competition is open to UK residents only - prize will be posted to a UK address
- We will endeavour to send out prizes within 5 working days from the competition end date on our tracked delivery service
- If there is an issue with delivery, eg not collected, not signed for, wrong address given, etc, the parcel will be returned to Girly Night Out and the competition will be cancelled
- No purchase necessary
- To enter, the competition MUST be entered in its entirety. If you fail to complete both parts of the competition, your entry will not be included.
- All entries will be thoroughly checked.
- If you are the chosen winner, we will notfiy you on our Twitter / Facebook account and contact you via email for postage details.
- By entering the competition, you agree to let us publish your name on our Twitter / Facebook account.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for a cash prize.
- This competition is being run by Girly Night Out (that's us!)
- Winner will be chosen at random from all entrants by our independent competition app, Rafflecopter
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time.