The Guest Blogger Guide - Write for the Rock On Ruby Blog
How it works:1. Message us with the idea for your post
2. Submit your post
3. Once Your Post Is Live...This will be shared on our social media accounts for both Rock On Ruby and Girly NIghts Out.
Twitter - Facebook - Instagram >> Total reach of over 16,000 fashion lovin' girls!
We'll also send you an exclusive discount code to use on our site.
Sound good?! Well we are super thrilled to know you’re interested in writing for us! Eek Woohoo Hurrah!!
Below you’ll find some general guidelines to becoming a Rockin' Blogger. Tweet us/Email us if you have any questions! Be sure to read all the important boring stuff below before submitting.
When emailing us, please add the subject line, “I Want To Write For Rock On Ruby!” Don't forget to include the link to your blog in your email.
How To Submit:
- When emailing us, please add the subject line, “I Want To Write For Rock On Ruby!”
- We also want to see your blog too! Send us the link to your blog
- Tell us the idea for your Blog post. If we think this is totes "ROR" we'll let you know!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
What To Write About:We need this to be relevant please! You can write about whatever you like as long as there's a link to us or to the topics below. We're all about expression and creativity through fashion and style, so let's see what you have to show >>
- Anything that hails to the power of Beyonce
- Provide readers with something interesting that they might not already know.
- Stay true to your voice and ours.
- Establish yourself as an expert but be honest
- Break up your text with headings or paragraphs and images.
- Keep our audience in mind when writing. Would you read it? If not, don't write it!!
- Word count: Your post must be no less than 400 words.
- Photos: Please include at least one image, it's way more interesting! We'd prefer it if any images used were your own or that you have permission to use. Please credit your images.
- Photos Sizes: Please aim for 600 pixels wide. all images must be the same sizes!
- Blog Please: To qualify as a rockin' blogger you must be an active blogger/writer who posts at least once a week. You need to have active and engaged social media accounts.
Ok, Let's Do This...
- If you're ready to rock, send us your post with the images for us to review.
- Include a link to your current blog
- Once you’re up and scheduled in our Blog calendar, you will receive a rockin' blogger badge. You can link it from your blog to your post.
The Rules - What We Will NOT Accept
- Anything ridiculous or rude. Duh!
- A shameless promo of your own blog - we'll credit you anyway! :-)
- We're all guilty of the odd typo... But anything horribly written with poor grammar and spelling will sadly not be posted.
- Nothing pinched from somewhere else on the web - we'll be checking!
- Anything you’d see on every other website out there. Let's get creative and let's get rockin'!!
This will be shared on our social media accounts for both Rock On Ruby.
Twitter - Facebook - Instagram >> Total reach of over 8,000 fashion lovin' girls!
We'll also send you an exclusice discount code to use on our site.