1. Wintery WalkI'm from North Wales, so trying to stay warm is kind of second nature by now. Though they're super oversized, these tie dye sweaters can fit under other layers surprisingly easy! I paired it with a black puffer coat, black bucket hat and black shoes to keep the focus on the bright tie dye of the top.
2. Oversized EverythingBillie Eilish has definitely made me appreciate a massively oversized outfit. These tie dye sweatshirts are perfect for this style! I just paired with some wide leg jeans and some super chunky trainers to balance it all out.
3. Fashionable but freezingAs you can see from my pale legs, I don't often wear skirts unless it is boiling. But I thought I'd make an exception for this just to add some variety! I love the shirt under the jumper trend atm and pulled the cuffs out slightly to match the plain white skirt peeking out the bottom.
4. Socially distanced drinksThese white, wide leg jeans feel very 70s inspired and I'm not mad at it! Putting these jeans with some low heels and then tucking the jumper into my bra strap to give it a cropped style makes the casual outfit a little fancier - perfect for some socially distanced drinks.
5. Cosy casualA neutral colour jacket and shoes and some skinny jeans are an easy go to for our final fit. The layers make it super cosy and casual. Again, keeping the other colours in the outfit neutral keeps the focus on that amaze tie dye!
Our super oversized, embroidered tie dye sweatshirts are available online now! Click here to shop.
Which is your favourite look?