Happy New Year Everyone!
It´s that time again. When we all make promises that we hope will make the next year better than the one before... Time to make those dreaded Resolutions!
That´s right, we all make them and we all break them!
Why deny yourselves the good things in life girls?! You only live once, so have a little fun! That´s what Girly Night Out is all about...
Obviously we all want to:
- Actually use our Gym membership
- Avoid Ebay / ASOS etc
- Stop hitting the snooze button on our alarms....
- Stop Smoking, Drinking, Eating chocolate, Having anything fun whatsoever??!
Blah, blah, blah... Sounds a bit rubbish to us!
Here at Girly Night Out HQ, our New Year´s Resolution is simple:
- Have regular Girly Nights Out!!
We know that the best way to relax is to get your best girls together and unwind on the dance floor! And what better way to have fun than by throwing a bit of Fancy Dress into the mix...
Brand New for 2011 we are planning some fab new Fancy Dress Costumes for you all! If you´re anything like us, you Girls will want to know the latest trends. So keep an eye out for:
- Our New Ballerina Fancy Dress - Inspired by the upcoming film Black Swan with Natalie Portman.
- Blue Gnome Costumes - These little creatures are going to be HUGE when the new Smurf film comes out in 2011!
- Geek Chic - Hold onto your specs... This trend isn´t going anywhere as The Inbetweeners launch their first movie this year...
- William and Kate Partyware - Get ready for a Royal Wedding with our Celebrity Masks and Great British Partyware!
As well as this we will have sexy costumes for Valentines Day, St. Patricks Day, Easter, Hen Parties and many more! (Any excuse for a party!)
So keep checking our Girly Night Out Blog for the latest in Fashion and Fancy Dress!
Happy New Year Girls, we hope it´s a good one.
Love, The Girls xx