What To Do And What To Wear On Valentine's Day
Ah, Valentine’s Day! The season of love... Whether you’re wining and dining, going out with bae or ridin' solo - What do you do? And MOST importantly, what on earth are you going to wear!? Trust us, we know the panic! You have two options…
A) Start your own ethical clothing brand to make your life easier when picking outfits (cause you know you'll love everything!)
B) Read this blog for inspo! This is probs the easier option tbh…
Don’t know where to go? Don’t know what to wear? Look no further, we've got you boo.
If you’re a creature of habit and love the tradition of wining and dining, we’ve got some tried and tested go-to places!
- Foodwell - if you’re still on your ‘new year, new health kick’ then Foodwell may be the place for you. You still get the luxury of eating out but it's alot healthier and super Instagram-able. Instagram: Foodwellmcr
2. V-Rev - Has Veganuary gone well and you're considering converting? V-rev is your go-to place for vegan junk-food goodness. It may be vegan, but its definitely not a ‘healthy’ option. You have to try their fully loaded bacon fries and mega milkshakes! Mmmmm… To die for. And for all of the non-vegans, don't scroll past too quickly - it may be vegan, but they've done a pretty good job of making sure you cant tell! Instagram: Vrevmcr
3. The Ivy - This is the place to go if you’re looking to splash the cash this valentine’s day. You’re paying partly for the food but also the experience! Where else are you going to find a statue in the middle of the restroom and a semi-precious stone floor? If that doesn't scream boujee I don't know what will! Instagram: Theivymanchester
Vintage style mom jeans
A classic denim jacket
A sassy white slogan t-shirt for that relaxed and ‘I've made no effort but still look amazing’ vibe.
A slightly oversized Love Birth Flower sweatshirt to add to the vintage effect.
Your fav crossbody bag (We are OBSESSED with our Spectrum Collections bag)
A matching headband and heels to tie the top to the bottom together!
Double denim IS cool, ok? No more Britney and Justin stereotypes! It’s 2020 and double denim is a vibe.
Suggestion Two Looking to go on a date night but you would rather have fun over food? Here are our suggestions for some alternative date night options!
1. Twenty-Two-Two's ping pong bar. Located in a basement (It's not as creepy as it sounds!), it's the perfect edgy location to get competitive and enjoy a few drinks with your boo. Instagram: TTTMCR
2. Whistle Punks Urban Axe Throwing - Yes, we said it, Axe-throwing. It's not your usual romantic night out! It may be considered the most romantic day of the year, but you still may need to let off some steam and unwind... by throwing an axe into a bullseye! Instagram handle: Whistlepunks
3. Dog Bowl Bowling - not your typical Tenpin! This is your classic, luxury, American diner-inspired date night. Fitted with five lanes, a bistro, and a bar, you can enjoy a strike or two without the craziness of kids parties and arcades! Instagram: Dogbowlmcr
Rock the biker chick look this Valentine's Day.
'Lover' Organic Tee for the retro vibesss - Get yours and their initials printed on the sleeve for that added touch!
Chain Crossbody Bag, we have always gotta match!
A staple leather jacket! Pop it over your shoulders for a sassy blogger girl aesthetic.
Classic white jeans to add some vibrancy to your rock look.
Dr. Marten style boots (things can get a bit messy in Twenty-Two-Two's, you'll need your boots for here!)
Creature of comfort? Staying in this valentine's day...
What to watch on Netflix!
1. Blue Valentine - A dark romantic comedy starring Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams - Who could EVER get tired of seeing Ryan Gosling's face on their TV's?
2. MAMMA MIA! (one AND two...) These films have something for everyone! The first one came out ten years ago and we are still obsessed.
3. Wedding crashers! A comedy classic that never gets old and has you in TEARS in every scene, we highly recommend the watch!
Ankle cuff joggers... They're the halfway point between wanting to be chilled without the 'I'm ready for bed' look!
Super soft organic 'Celebrate Love' T-Shirt
Added coziness with a slightly oversized embroidered organic sweatshirt (personalised too! Super cute)
Your fav headband - just in case the face mask decides to appear!
The hot water bottle isn't optional... it's essential.
Your verdict! One, two or three... which one would you go for? Let us know if you gained some inspo for your special day!
Check out our Tik Tok to have a look at all of the details - Post a comment so we know you've come from our blog! xo
Tik Tok username: Rockonrubyxx
Thank you for reading! Love Emma @ ROR X