Click Here to visit our William and Kate Partyware section.
- There must be something in the air at Buckingham Palace... because just weeks after her cousin Prince William announced his engagement to Kate Middleton, Zara Phillips has revealed her plans to marry long-term partner Mike Tindall! No date has been set yet, but you can be sure the Queen has a wedding hat at the ready!
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie? Practically celebrity royalty themselves, this Hollywood duo are rumoured to be planning an Indian Wedding for 2011... According to recent reports, the beautiful actress presented Brad with an inscribed wedding band on his 47th birthday. The ring had the names of their six children engraved over the band, and Angelina´s name on the front.
- Sarah Harding and Tom Crane - Apparently Tom proposed to the Girls Aloud star whilst holidaying in the Maldives over Christmas (Some girls get all the luck!)
- Nick Lachey (former star of the newlyweds and ex-husband of Jessica Simpson) proposed to the gorgeous Vanessa Minillo with an Asscher-cut diamond days before her 30th birthday last November.
But not to be left out! Jessica Simpson (Formerly Mrs Lachey!) also got engaged to her American football player Eric Johnson last November as well! (Coincidence?!)
- Michael Buble and Luisana Lopilato! Sorry girls, but it´s true!! The gorgeous Michael has made the announcement during a US TV interview, revealing that the date is set for April 6th. He jokingly adding that he had planned the Wedding for April 29th, but feared the big day could have been overshadowed by the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton instead!
Plus with the new launch of our fab Lads Night Out site, there´s no excuse to leave the men out! (We think Brad would look awesome in our Groom Top Hat and Boob Apron!)