Love her or hate her, Taylor Swift is back bi*tches! Personally, we love a bit of drama, and TS certainly attracts that. With her latest music video 'Look What You Made Me Do' going viral for all the right reasons, we decided to look back over the career of the once 'nicest girl in pop' to see the valuable lessons Tay Tay taught us!
1) Haters Gonna Hate - Shake it off didn't just get us dancing, it also taught us to block out the naysayers and life your life!
2) Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer! - Katie, Calvin, Kayne, Kim (we see a K/C theme...watch out Karlie Kloss!) we've seen her feuds come and, well stay. But Taylor always always tried to take the high road, probably the mature decision...new video not included.
3) It's Okay to act a little cray cray - Let's face it, all the best people are a little crazy...right? I mean we've all sat there burning an effigy of our whilst chanting revenge spells and sticking pins in a voodoo doll with his face on. Obvs totally normal.
4) Do what you want! - Probably to be taken with a pinch of caution, but we like the fact Miss Swift tends to do exactly what she wants, when she wants. Fly her girl squad in a private jet to Paris? Done. Buy a house next door to your new boyfriend in the Hamptons? Done. Ah if only we had her bank balance!
5) Know when to reinvent yourself - Yup, people calling you a snake, hating on your incredibly authentic, whirlwind romance with Tom Hiddletson, or simple saying you're a mean girl - Well Taylor doesn't let it get her down, oh no! In her latest video, she literally buries her former self and declared herself dead. Well that's certainly a way to start again love!
Not seen the infamous new vid? Check it out here and let us know your thoughts!